- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Zenso Pty Limited collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name and email address)
- Answers to the survey questions about you and your home studio.
- Remote video interview if you are selected.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Zenso Pty Limited with the data we collect. We collect data when you:
- Complete our Home Studio Survey.
- Email correspondence with you after the survey if you are selected.
- Remote recording of the video interview if you are selected.
Zenso Pty Limited does not receive your data indirectly from any sources.
How will we use your data?
Zenso Pty Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your survey and request a live interview.
- To inform our new product research for innovative home studio products.
- To send you your US$50 gift card if you are selected to participate in our live interview.
Zenso Pty Limited will not share your data with anyone.
How do we store your data?
Zenso Pty Limited securely stores your data in the Microsoft Office 365 email and share point systems and the survey data is also stored on jotform.com’s secure servers.
Zenso Pty Limited will keep your survey information for three years. Once this time-period has expired, we will delete your data by manually deleting your emails and associated data.
Zenso Pty Limited will not send your information to any other companies.
What are your data protection rights?
Zenso Pty Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Zenso Pty Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Zenso Pty Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Zenso Pty Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Zenso Pty Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Zenso Pty Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Zenso Pty Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Zenso Pty Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
Information for European Union Customers
By using our website or apps and providing your information, you authorize us to collect, use, and store your information outside of the European Union.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us on: +61 419 800 111
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Zenso Pty Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.